keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2011

Feeling Nostalgic.

Now this might be a odd thing to say for a guy of my age , but currently i'm feeling a bit nostalgic.

I just remembered that i had my PS1 in my locked closet.
so i cleaned it and hook it back in , Oh so many memories in this
Dusty old thing. I checked the games i had " Crash Bandicoot 2" instantlycaught my eye , This was THE Game to play back then.  I put the diskin and oh god , explosion of pure awesome. The music kicked butt back then and still does , the game has really memorable levels and pretty much what i
think is epic Bosses. They really don't make games like these anymore.

Here's a sample of the music

That would stay in your head for a long long time , if you were like
me jamming that one level , over and over again.

I freaking loved that game.

This game right here is pretty much my whole child hood.
I think i might do a review like this once a week , What do you think?

6 kommenttia: